Franklin County Local Food Council had the pleasure of hosting Councilmember Priscilla Tyson’s Columbus City Council hearing on the Columbus & Franklin County Local Food Action Plan’s 2017 Annual Report during our July gathering. Organizations and community members, including those listed below, presented on the work they have accomplished in the past year.
• All People’s Fresh Market
• Columbus & Franklin County Local Food Board
• Columbus City Schools Food Service Director
• Franklin County Public Health
• Greater Columbus Growing Coalition (GCGC)
• Jubilee Market and Café
• Linden Farmers Market
• Ohio Farmers’ Market Management Network
• OSU Extension Franklin County
• Produce Perks
• Solid Waste Authority of Central Ohio (SWACO)
Thank you all those who were able to join us, and if you were not able to attend - check out the video recording here!